You don't have to scramble to find multiple sources for products and support. As an F.W. Webb customer, you have access to a large inventory of exceptional products from the industry's best manufacturers - all backed by personalized service and in-depth expertise.
- Building Controls
- Pipe, Valves & Fittings
- Industrial PVF Specialties
- Thermoplastic Piping
- Fire Protection & Fabrication
- Commercial & Industrial Pumps
- Process Controls
- Propane Gas Equipment & Parts
- Water Systems
- High Purity Process Components
- Water Works
- Environmental Services
F.W. Webb is the exclusive distributor of many quality and specialized products. This gives you one-vendor access to multiple lines from top manufacturers. Along with extensive inventory and ability to deliver what you need when you need it, our product, service and sales teams are experts in the products and solutions they represent on your behalf.
In the Northeast, we are:
- The exclusive distributor of the complete line of Georg Fischer (GF) Engineered Pipe and Fitting Systems, with the largest supply of GF on hand and the most expertise. Rely on F.W. Webb for GF product, training and full support.
- The official and exclusive distributor of the advanced NIRON Random Copolymer Polypropylene Pipe and Fittings System. NIRON PP-RCT offers you many benefits, including easy installation at lower overall cost, suitability for a host of process applications such as high purity, and long lifespan.
- A master supply distributor of Armstrong steam, condensate, hot water and heat transfer products. When you need steam, F.W. Webb is the region’s steam specialty with a full array of quality steam systems, products, and supplies. We also carry a large inventory of Spirax Sarco steam products, among others.
A sampling of our other top brands includes Crane, TOTO, American Standard, Gould, Apollo, Powell, Flex-Hose, Asco, and Ashcroft.
F.W. Webb does more than fill orders well and deliver products quickly. We can be with you every step of the way. When you request assistance, our knowledgeable Mechanical Team will partner with you on installation, training, cleanroom applications, and submittal proposals. We can address all your needs from the simple to the complex, for instance:
- Can I get piggyback deliveries?
- Will you store my material for the duration of the project?
- How quickly can you bid specifications?
- Do you have an MTR program to handle my PVF requirements?
- Can you certify a list of materials to meet the “Buy America Act?” (ARRA, BAA, TAA, WTO)
- What products do you offer to meet LEED Gold or Platinum building compliance?
- Financing Plan based on your order and the timing of the project
- Flexible Delivery Plan including warehousing at F.W. Webb facilities
- Return Policy arrangements at project’s conclusion
- Digital Ordering & Inventory Solutions for your fleet or facility
- Customized skid, panel and module systems
- Will call pickup for products, supplies and tools at fully stocked locations throughout the Northeast
- Free delivery
- 24/7 emergency service
- Online ordering
- Genuine manufacturers' replacement parts
- Commercial Quoting
F.W. Webb is a member of the Manufacturer/Supplier Council of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA). We are the preferred distribution vendor for Emcor and Comfort Systems nationwide.